Tired discuss the terrorist problem, we discuss a better Indonesia from the other side yuk, about the enormity of the natural wealth of Indonesia Ok go, benernya, in addition to Komodo National Park, still loads of natural wonders in Indonesia that should belong in the final New 7 Wonders of Nature Unfortunately, many are not really exposed. This is some of them gan ..
1. National Park Bromo Tengger Semeru, East Java This vast national park 50,276.3 ha, is a giant caldera of Tengger volcanic eruption thousands of years ago the Ancient. That make unique, but there are mountains that are still active Bromo, the caldera is surrounded by a sea of sand area of 5250 hectares (diameter 6-8 km). Amazing…..
2. National Park Raja Ampat, Papua This national park is an archipelago consisting of 1500an small islands at the end of the head of the Papua New Guinea birds. There are four main islands, namely Misool, Salawati, Batanta and Waigeo. In 2002, The Nature Conservancy conducted the survey in these islands and the results showed Islands contain the largest marine biological diversity in the world. Beauty…….
3. Kerinci Seblat National Park, Sumatra Kerinci Seblat National Park is the largest national park in Sumatra. The extent of 13.750 km ², and includes four provinces: West Sumatra, Jambi, Bengkulu and South Sumatra. Nasioanl Park is also a paradise of flora and fauna diversity. More than 4.000 species of plants grow in this place, including the world’s largest flower, Rafflesia arnoldi, and the highest rate in the world, the Titan Arum. Kerinci Seblat is also the home of tigers, rhinos, Sumatran elephants, leopards, tapirs, and 370 species of birds.
4. Lorentz National Park, Papua Lorentz National Park is the largest national park in Southeast Asia and is the only national park in the world who have the most complete ecosystem. The location of mountain peaks stretching from the snow-covered Mining (5030 meters above sea level), to sweep the coastal waters of the Sea Arafuru make this national park has a diverse ecosystem (think of a garden there are many different ecosystems conditions ranging from snowy mountains to tropical marine ecosystems!)
5. Baluran National Park, East Java There is one phrase that really fits for Baluran National Park, the “African island of Java”. This vast national park 25,000 hectares, the middle-middle there is a sudh mountain Baluran dead. Approximately 40% of the national park is a desert inhabited savanah buffalo, deer and wild buffalo. Baluran also a dwelling place for the green peacock, eagle, partridge, cuckoo and many other animals. Btw, besides savanah, Baluran also has a green forests, swamps, mangroves, and beaches which have mantab.
Indonesia is a million charm of flora & fauna, please visit to Indonesia we will welcome you with friendly and smiling.